2021 Annual Meeting Details
2021 HVI/UL/HARCA ANNUAL MEETING CLEARWATER BEACH, FLORIDA SEPTEMBER 29 – OCTOBER 1, 2021
We look forward to seeing you in-person or on-screen for our first-ever hybrid meeting. The Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key will again host our in-person activities. The hotel is located at 1201 Gulf Boulevard, Clearwater Beach, Florida, (727) 596-1100. The hotel does not offer a shuttle, however, Super Shuttle, taxis and Ubers are available. The hotel does offer complimentary on-site parking for attendees and valet parking is $10 USD daily. The virtual meeting will be hosted by Event Farm. If you are attending virtually, you will receive an email from Event Farm with instructions to create your account on Friday, September 24, 2021. Please keep an eye out for the email. If you don’t receive the email, check your spam. If you don’t receive an email, contact Reid Golike, HVI Information and Communication Technology Manager. Please be sure to create your online account and take some time to familiarize yourself with the platform prior to the start of the meeting at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, September 29. Note there isn’t a call-in feature on this platform. The UL 507 STP meeting will take place on Monday, September 27, 2021, via ZOOM. If you registered for this meeting, an email invitation will be sent directly to you from UL. If you do not receive an invite by Friday, September 24, please contact Amy Walker.
Attendee Roster (as of 9/26/2021)
General Membership Meeting Schedule (as of 9/26/2021)
- 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Eastern - UL 507 STP Meeting – this meeting will be hosted on ZOOM.
- In-person attendee travel day.
- 4:00 – 4:30pm. – Meeting Platform Features and Navigation Overview Webinar
- 6:30 – 10:30 p.m. – This year we will host Casual Cocktails as our meeting ice breaker. Join us in the Cedarwood Room, located on the first floor of the Marriott Clearwater Beach Sand Key (host-hotel). Hors d’oeuvres and an open bar will be offered, along with corn hole and life size games of Jenga and Connect Four on the adjoining Cedarwood Terrace. Come join the fun!!
- 7:00 – 8:00 a.m. Eastern – breakfast for in-person attendees – tables will be set up in the Longboat Key and Ballroom Foyer, all located on the second floor of the host-hotel.
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Eastern – HVI/UL Technical Forum – Sand Key Ballroom, located on second floor. All virtual meetings will take place in the HVI/UL Technical Forum room, unless indicated otherwise.
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Eastern – Lunch – Ballroom Foyer
- 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. Eastern – HVI General Membership Meeting, Part 1, Sand Key Ballroom.
- 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. Eastern – Cocktail Reception, Longboat Key, second floor
- 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. Eastern – Dinner Buffet, Longboat Key Room
- 8:30 – 11:00 p.m. Eastern – Entertainment and more cocktails, Longboat Key Room
- 7:00 – 8:00 a.m. Eastern – Breakfast – Longboat Key and Ballroom Foyer
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Eastern – HVI General Membership Meeting, Part 2, Sand Key Ballroom.
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Eastern – Lunch
- 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. Eastern – HVI General Membership Meeting, Part 3
- Free evening for attendees unless you are participating in the HVI/HARCA Joint Board of Directors Meeting (invitation only).
- 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. Eastern – Dinner, Ballroom Foyer.
- 7:00 – 10:00 p.m. Eastern – HVI/HARCA Joint BOD Meeting, Sand Key Ballroom, located on second floor. Virtual attendees will join the meeting in the HVI/HARCA Joint BOD room.
- 7:00 – 8:00 a.m. Eastern – Breakfast, Ballroom Foyer
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Eastern – HVI General Membership Meeting, Part 4
- Lunch will not be served today.
HVI/HARCA STAFF CONTACTS
- Jacki Donner, Chief Executive Officer
- Jim Boldt, Senior Engineer Director
- Reid Golike, Information and Communication Technology Manager
- Kiel Golike, Operations Specialist
- Matt Matheny – Engineering Director
- Vicki Morris – Operations Manager
- John Rose – Chief Program Officer
- Phil Zurkowski – Technical Programs Manger
HVI BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Russell Pope, Chairman
- Terry Siegel, Vice Chairman/Treasurer
- Patrick Nielsen, Secretary
- Ola Wettergren, Immediate Past Chairman
- John Fox, Ex-officio Director
- Nick Agopian, Director
- Peter Grinbergs, Director
- Armin Hauer, Director
- Dean Nienhuis, Director
HARCA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- John Fox, President
- Steve Saunders, Treasurer
- Jacki Donner, Secretary
- Richard Karg, Director
- Joe Medosch, Director
- Dr. James Sweeney, Director